We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pass out the chopsticks and get ready to enjoy our easy Asian-inspired Sesame Noodles. This flavorful dish will give take-out a run for the money! Try it and see for yourself.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound pasta (your favorite type)
- 1 box (6 ounces) frozen pea pods, thawed
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/2 cup peanut or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3/4 cup chunky peanut butter
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until tender; cool under running water and drain.
- Meanwhile, to make dressing, thoroughly blend sesame oil, peanut or vegetable oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, ground ginger, garlic, scallions, and peanut butter in a blender or food processor.
- Toss pasta with pea pods, red peppers, cucumber, scallions, and about 1-1/2 cups of the dressing. Serve immediately.
Serve as a side dish or a salad. Topped with grilled chicken or steak, it's a perfect main course. If you make the Sesame Dressing in advance or want to save the extra, it will keep for up to a week in the refrigerator. The recipe will yield about 2 cups dressing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've come up with a modern day way to serve up a classic dessert, and we're sure you're going to love it! Our Boston Cream Pie Poke Cake features everything you love about Boston Cream Pie, including yummy yellow cake, creamy filling, and a layer of homemade chocolate glaze. This easy poke cake will quickly become one of your favorites!