We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pass out the chopsticks and get ready to enjoy our easy Asian-inspired Sesame Noodles. This flavorful dish will give take-out a run for the money! Try it and see for yourself.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound pasta (your favorite type)
- 1 box (6 ounces) frozen pea pods, thawed
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/2 cup peanut or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3/4 cup chunky peanut butter
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until tender; cool under running water and drain.
- Meanwhile, to make dressing, thoroughly blend sesame oil, peanut or vegetable oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, ground ginger, garlic, scallions, and peanut butter in a blender or food processor.
- Toss pasta with pea pods, red peppers, cucumber, scallions, and about 1-1/2 cups of the dressing. Serve immediately.
Serve as a side dish or a salad. Topped with grilled chicken or steak, it's a perfect main course. If you make the Sesame Dressing in advance or want to save the extra, it will keep for up to a week in the refrigerator. The recipe will yield about 2 cups dressing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!