Artichoke Pesto Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whip up a gourmet-style pizza at home with our recipe for Artichoke Pesto Pizza. Even the pesto sauce is homemade! With toppings like artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes, you know this pizza is going to impress even the toughest of critics.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups lollipop kale sprouts, divided
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (14-ounce) parbaked whole wheat pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup quartered artichokes, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 12-inch round pizza pan with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, combine 2 cups lollipop kale sprouts, the walnuts, garlic, salt, lemon juice, and olive oil. Process 30 to 60 seconds, or until pesto sauce is smooth.
- Place pizza crust on pizza pan and spread evenly with 1/4 cup pesto sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Gently tear remaining 1 cup lollipop kale sprouts in pieces and place on top of cheese. Top with artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is golden. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, cut into slices, and serve.
- Refrigerate remaining pesto sauce for later use.
- Lollipop kale sprouts are a cross between brussels sprouts and kale. They are also known as baby kale and kalettes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 1,062
- Calories from Fat 606
- Total Fat 67g 104 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 74 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 35g 71 %
- Cholesterol 38mg 13 %
- Sodium 1,166mg 49 %
- Total Carbohydrates 78g 26 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.2g 21 %
- Sugars 9.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!