We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Now it's easier than ever to make restaurant-caliber calzones at home. Try these Easy Calzones and see for yourself!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (11-ounce) container refrigerated French bread dough
- 4 (1-ounce) slices mozzarella cheese
- Cooking spray
- Grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until beef is crumbly and no pink remains; drain well then stir in spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning.
- Unroll bread dough onto a lightly floured work surface; roll or press with your fingers to a 16-inch square. Cut dough into 4 even squares and transfer dough squares to baking sheet.
- Spoon equal amounts of meat mixture into center of each square and top each with a slice of mozzarella cheese. One square at a time, fold dough over to form a triangle, pressing edges to seal. Coat each with cooking spray, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Serve immediately.
If you'd like, serve with additional warm spaghetti sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 522
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 9.8g 49 %
- Trans Fat 0.8g 0 %
- Protein 32g 63 %
- Cholesterol 83mg 28 %
- Sodium 741mg 31 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 4.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.