We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Now it's easier than ever to make restaurant-caliber calzones at home. Try these Easy Calzones and see for yourself!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (11-ounce) container refrigerated French bread dough
- 4 (1-ounce) slices mozzarella cheese
- Cooking spray
- Grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until beef is crumbly and no pink remains; drain well then stir in spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning.
- Unroll bread dough onto a lightly floured work surface; roll or press with your fingers to a 16-inch square. Cut dough into 4 even squares and transfer dough squares to baking sheet.
- Spoon equal amounts of meat mixture into center of each square and top each with a slice of mozzarella cheese. One square at a time, fold dough over to form a triangle, pressing edges to seal. Coat each with cooking spray, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Serve immediately.
If you'd like, serve with additional warm spaghetti sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 523
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 22g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 9.8g 49 %
- Trans Fat 0.8g 0 %
- Protein 32g 64 %
- Cholesterol 84mg 28 %
- Sodium 705mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 11 %
- Sugars 4.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!