We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Now it's easier than ever to make restaurant-caliber calzones at home. Try these Easy Calzones and see for yourself!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (11-ounce) container refrigerated French bread dough
- 4 (1-ounce) slices mozzarella cheese
- Cooking spray
- Grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until beef is crumbly and no pink remains; drain well then stir in spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning.
- Unroll bread dough onto a lightly floured work surface; roll or press with your fingers to a 16-inch square. Cut dough into 4 even squares and transfer dough squares to baking sheet.
- Spoon equal amounts of meat mixture into center of each square and top each with a slice of mozzarella cheese. One square at a time, fold dough over to form a triangle, pressing edges to seal. Coat each with cooking spray, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Serve immediately.
If you'd like, serve with additional warm spaghetti sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We paired two American favorites to make one outrageously good summer recipe. Our Mac & Cheese Burger is a big juicy burger that's topped with lettuce, pickles, bacon, and...macaroni and cheese! Make these burgers at your next cookout and we're sure you'll have the most interesting burgers on the block!