We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For years you've been telling the kids they can't have pizza for breakfast. We're allowed to change our minds, aren't we? We mean, can you imagine the looks on their faces when you tell them you made pizza for breakfast?!
What You'll Need
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (1-pound) store-bought prepared pizza shell, thawed if frozen
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained, or fresh sliced mushrooms (see Options)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) Cheddar cheese (see Options)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In large bowl, beat eggs, salt, pepper, and milk.
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add egg mixture and scramble until firm, but not browned.
- Place pizza shell on pizza pan or large cookie sheet and spread scrambled eggs over shell; cover evenly with mushrooms and cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until cheese is melted and crust is crisp and golden.
- If your gang would prefer, use bell peppers or sliced plum tomatoes instead of the mushrooms and, for the Cheddar, you can substitute shredded mozzarella or almost any other cheese that melts well.
- And for more tasty mushroom ideas, check out our collection of 28 Mouthwatering Mushroom Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.