Candy Bar Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Candy bars and pizza? You betcha! This dessert pizza is topped with chopped candy bars and drizzled with buttery caramel. It's the ultimate treat for kids of all ages! (It's perfect for kid's parties, too.)
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sliceable chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (2.7-ounce) chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat bars, coarsely chopped
- 2 (1.4-ounce) chocolate-covered toffee candy bars, coarsely chopped
- 2 (2.1-ounce) chocolate-covered crispy peanut-buttery candy bars, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Press cookie dough evenly onto pizza pan.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes. Cool completely.
- Spread whipped topping evenly over cookie dough. Sprinkle chopped candies over whipped topping, then drizzle with caramel topping. Refrigerate pizza until ready to serve, then cut into wedges.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 439
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 9.1g 46 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.2g 10 %
- Cholesterol 28mg 9 %
- Sodium 202mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!