We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A lot of people think one-pots all taste the same. Not true! Especially with this recipe. Its blend of spices, pork, and cream sure taste special to me.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless single pork loin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can (10 ounces) condensed beef broth, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
What to Do
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and add pork, onions, and garlic. Saute 5 minutes, or until pork is no longer pink on outside. Stir in paprika, dill, salt, pepper, and all but 2 tablespoons of beef broth.
Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 20 minutes. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining beef broth and cornstarch; pour into skillet and stir until sauce has thickened.
Slowly add cream and stir until warmed through.
- Don't overcook this once you add the cream because the sauce will separate. And then there won't be any sauce left for spooning over some hot cooked egg noodles.
- Want even more tasty pork recipes? Then check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More.
- And if you're looking for more recipes like our Pork Goulash, be sure to check out our collection of 10 Easy Goulash Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.