The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Orchard Stuffed Pork Loin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1/2 cup stuffing per serving, 1 (1-inch) slice pork per serving
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
Pork and apples make for a surprisingly tasty combination, which is why we thought it'd be a great idea to take pork loin and stuff it with some Fall-perfect goodies, like apples and cinnamon. Our easy dinner recipe for Orchard Stuffed Pork Loin will surprise your whole family with its great taste!
What You'll Need
- 1 (2-1/2-pound) pork loin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) package pork stuffing mix
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup apple jelly, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pork in large baking dish and, with a sharp knife, make a slit running lengthwise, cutting halfway down through the pork. Lightly sprinkle all sides with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. In a medium bowl, combine apples, cheese sugar, and cinnamon; mix well. Gently stir apple mixture into stuffing. Spoon stuffing into slit in pork, packing it gently, and place remaining stuffing around the pork.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook 30 minutes. Remove foil and brush pork with 2 tablespoons melted apple jelly. Cook 25 more minutes, then brush with another 2 tablespoons melted apple jelly.
- Bake 5 to 10 more minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees F. Let sit 5 to 10 minutes, then slice and serve with stuffing.
Check This Out!
- For more fantastic pork recipes, check out our Amazing & Easy Pork Chop Recipes! Plus, these Simple Sheet Pan Dinners are our go-to favorite.
- Side dish recipes make the meal, and this easy pork recipe will taste great next to our Autumn Creamed Spinach, or our Best Mashed Potatoes Ever!
- Plus, this delicious Harvest Vegetable Bake is filled with seasonal flavors you can't miss!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs
The taste bud tingling flavor of horseradish adds a zesty flair to our Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs. This party-pleaser has the added flavor of smoky bacon bits sure to delight your hungry guests.