We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Scalloped? Au gratin? Creamed? Whatever you call them, everyone will say "OOH it's so GOOD!!" about this Scalloped Potatoes recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 boiling potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the milk, Italian seasoning, salt, onion powder, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Arrange potato slices in casserole dish and pour milk mixture over potatoes. Dot with butter, cover and bake for one hour or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove cover and sprinkle cheeses and paprika over potatoes. Bake, uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes longer, until cheeses are melted. Serve hot.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!