We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Scalloped? Au gratin? Creamed? Whatever you call them, everyone will say "OOH it's so GOOD!!" about this Scalloped Potatoes recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 boiling potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the milk, Italian seasoning, salt, onion powder, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Arrange potato slices in casserole dish and pour milk mixture over potatoes. Dot with butter, cover and bake for one hour or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove cover and sprinkle cheeses and paprika over potatoes. Bake, uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes longer, until cheeses are melted. Serve hot.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.