Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Scalloped? Au gratin? Creamed? Whatever you call them, everyone will say "OOH it's so GOOD!!" about this Scalloped Potatoes recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 boiling potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the milk, Italian seasoning, salt, onion powder, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Arrange potato slices in casserole dish and pour milk mixture over potatoes. Dot with butter, cover and bake for one hour or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove cover and sprinkle cheeses and paprika over potatoes. Bake, uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes longer, until cheeses are melted. Serve hot.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for that farm-to-table taste during dinnertime? Well with our homemade tomato sauce, you'll get just that. Our Blender Tomato Sauce is as easy as blend, simmer, and enjoy! With fresh ingredients, and nothing but organic spices, this tomato sauce recipe will please everyone's Italian grandma!