Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Loaded Mashed Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What could be better than yummy mashed potatoes? Yummy mashed potatoes with lots of goodies mixed in! These Loaded Mashed Potatoes will be a hit with everyone.
What You'll Need
- 1 (24-ounce) container refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
Prepare mashed potatoes according to package directions.
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients, stirring until well blended. Add potatoes, stirring until well combined. Serve immediately.
- These super-easy mashed potatoes can easily be lightened. Substitute shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese, reduced-fat bacon, and nonfat sour cream for the regular products. You can even cut the amount of butter in half if you want to!
- Looking for even more great sides? Be sure to check out our collection of Top 10 Must-Have Thanksgiving Side Dishes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.