Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Loaded Mashed Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What could be better than yummy mashed potatoes? Yummy mashed potatoes with lots of goodies mixed in! These Loaded Mashed Potatoes will be a hit with everyone.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (24-ounce) container refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
Prepare mashed potatoes according to package directions.
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients, stirring until well blended. Add potatoes, stirring until well combined. Serve immediately.
- These super-easy mashed potatoes can easily be lightened. Substitute shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese, reduced-fat bacon, and nonfat sour cream for the regular products. You can even cut the amount of butter in half if you want to!
- Looking for even more great sides? Be sure to check out our collection of Top 10 Must-Have Thanksgiving Side Dishes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!