The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Lighten Up! 20 Tasty Healthy Recipes for the New Year from Mr. Food
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Take your taste buds on a trip to the seashore with our easy Lobster Bake! This classic recipe for flavorful lobster, tender corn and hearty potatoes is as easy and breezy as a day at the beach!
What You'll Need
- 2 (1 to 1-1/2 pounds) lobsters
- 2 ears corn on the cob, shucked
- 1 pound small red potatoes
What to Do
- In a large steamer or soup pot, bring about 2 to 3 inches of water, broth, or wine to a boil over high heat.
- Place fresh live lobsters, corn and potatoes in the steamer basket or directly in the pot and allow to steam until the lobsters turn bright red (18 to 20 minutes for a 1-1/2-pound lobster) and the potatoes are tender.
- Remove lobsters, corn and potatoes from the pot, and serve immediately.
- Make sure to have shell crackers on hand for breaking open the lobster shells.
- Serve with individual bowls of melted butter for dipping.
- Why not use the remaining lobster broth as the base for dynamite lobster bisque? Mmm!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Herb Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.