We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take a mealtime trip to the seashore with our easy Skillet Clambake. Rain or shine, you can enjoy the tastes of a classic beachside clambake made right on your stovetop!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning (optional)
- 1 dozen red creamer potatoes
- 3 ears fresh corn, husked and cut in half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 dozens littleneck clams, cleaned
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
What to Do
- In a large deep skillet or soup pot over medium-high heat, combine water, seafood seasoning, if desired, potatoes, corn, and salt. Cover and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- Add clams. Cover and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until clams open. DISCARD ANY CLAMS THAT DO NOT OPEN. Serve with melted butter for dipping.
Coleslaw is a great go-along with our seaside-inspired meal, so we suggest you whip up a batch of our Captain's Coleslaw to enjoy with your clambake! (And take a look at all the other great coleslaw recipes on our website!)
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 472
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 76 %
- Trans Fat 1.0g 0 %
- Protein 22g 44 %
- Cholesterol 94mg 31 %
- Sodium 2,061mg 86 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.2g 17 %
- Sugars 9.6g 0 %