We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take a mealtime trip to the seashore with our easy Skillet Clambake. Rain or shine, you can enjoy the tastes of a classic beachside clambake made right on your stovetop!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning (optional)
- 1 dozen red creamer potatoes
- 3 ears fresh corn, husked and cut in half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 dozens littleneck clams, cleaned
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
What to Do
- In a large deep skillet or soup pot over medium-high heat, combine water, seafood seasoning, if desired, potatoes, corn, and salt. Cover and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- Add clams. Cover and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until clams open. DISCARD ANY CLAMS THAT DO NOT OPEN. Serve with melted butter for dipping.
Coleslaw is a great go-along with our seaside-inspired meal, so we suggest you whip up a batch of our Captain's Coleslaw to enjoy with your clambake! (And take a look at all the other great coleslaw recipes on our website!)
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 472
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 76 %
- Trans Fat 1.0g 0 %
- Protein 22g 44 %
- Cholesterol 94mg 31 %
- Sodium 2,061mg 86 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.2g 17 %
- Sugars 9.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You may be serving pasta as the main dish, but when you serve our recipe for Crispy Sesame Artichokes on the side, you're going to have yourself a main attraction. These tender-cooked artichoke hearts are crispy-coated and full of flavor. Plus, they taste even better when dipped into our creamy lemon sauce!