Fast Amaretto Shrimp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a novel way to quickly get a company fancy dinner on the table. Creating an almond-flavored liqueur sauce, makes our Fast Amaretto Shrimp a tasty tempter.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/3 cup amaretto (almond-flavored liqueur)
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left on
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add amaretto, almonds, sugar, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add shrimp and cook 3 to 5 minutes, just until pink. Serve immediately.
- We like to serve this over wild rice so that we can savor every last bit of the amaretto sauce. Mmm mmm!
- Here's a cool and tasty shrimp recipe for you to try -- Shrimp Scampi Salad.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.