Fast Amaretto Shrimp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a novel way to quickly get a company fancy dinner on the table. Creating an almond-flavored liqueur sauce, makes our Fast Amaretto Shrimp a tasty tempter.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/3 cup amaretto (almond-flavored liqueur)
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left on
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add amaretto, almonds, sugar, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add shrimp and cook 3 to 5 minutes, just until pink. Serve immediately.
- We like to serve this over wild rice so that we can savor every last bit of the amaretto sauce. Mmm mmm!
- Here's a cool and tasty shrimp recipe for you to try -- Shrimp Scampi Salad.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Big flavor, little time. Now that's a combination we will always love. This Mongolian Beef recipe is a take-out classic. Grab your chopsticks (or your forks, if you prefer) and chow down on this tasty, homemade dish with your family. We love serving this one with a scoop of rice or noodles for an authentically tasty meal.