We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The next time you're at the supermarket, check out all the varieties of canned tomatoes on the shelves. You're sure to find one for almost every taste! If you can't find what's called for here, just use regular diced tomatoes in a similar size and stir in some chopped fresh cilantro and fresh lime juice.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen seasoning blend, thawed
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 (1.12-ounce) package fajita seasoning
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes with lime juice and cilantro, drained (see note)
- 4 (10-ounce) flour tortillas
What to Do
- Place steak in a 4-quart slow cooker; top with seasoning blend and next 4 ingredients.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 4 hours or on LOW setting 7 hours. Remove meat, and shred with 2 forks; return meat to slow cooker. Spoon mixture onto tortillas using a slotted spoon; serve with desired toppings like shredded Cheddar cheese, sour cream, or salsa.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.