Slow-Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Trying to keep your kitchen cool during the heat of summer? This is one slow cooker recipe that's sure to help! Our Slow-Cooker French Dip Sandwiches are a tasty, no-hassle way to get dinner on the table at the end of a long day. With flavor like this, the possibility of saving a few pennies on your electricity bill is just a bonus.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) top chuck roast
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 8 French or sub rolls, split in half
What to Do
- Place roast in a 3-quart slow cooker. In a medium bowl, combine beef broth, soy sauce and spices; pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8 hours or until meat is very tender. Remove meat from broth; place on a cutting board, and shred with 2 forks, removing any fat or grizzle.
- Place meat evenly on rolls. Strain broth and pour into bowls for dipping or spooning over the tender-as-can-be meat.
Check This Out!
- Try more of our Easy Slow Cooker Recipes! Plus, need some tips and tricks for your slow cooker? We've got everything you need to know right here!
- Plus, we've got Super Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes you're gonna love!
- For more sandwiches, try our Ultimate Reuben, our Monte Cristo, or our Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.