Chicken Ranch Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to see how fast your family can gobble up their dinner? Just make this Chicken Ranch Casserole. Made with family-favorite potato tots, lots of cheese, bacon, ranch mix, and chicken, this casserole has it all. Plus, it's made in your slow cooker, so there's hardly any work involved!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen potato tots
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 (2.8-ounce) package real bacon pieces
- 1 (1-ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup milk
What To Do:
- Coat the bottom of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer half the potato tots on the bottom.
- In a medium bowl, combine cheddar and pepper jack cheeses; mix well. Sprinkle half the cheese over the potato tots. Sprinkle half the bacon pieces over cheese.
- In a shallow dish, mix ranch dressing mix with salt and pepper. Coat chicken in ranch mixture and place over bacon pieces. Sprinkle any remaining ranch mixture over chicken. Top with remaining potato tots, cheese, and bacon. Pour milk over top.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 3 to 3-1/2 hours, or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 943
- Calories from Fat 435
- Total Fat 48g 74 %
- Saturated Fat 18g 90 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 64g 128 %
- Cholesterol 181mg 60 %
- Sodium 2,841mg 118 %
- Total Carbohydrates 60g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.3g 21 %
- Sugars 2.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.