Creamy Corn for a Crowd
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Creamy Corn for a Crowd is a breeze to make and is definitely included among our favorite slow cooker potluck recipes! Don't be surprised that the cream cheese still retains its block shape after 4 hours of cooking...it's very soft and blends easily when stirred.
What You'll Need
- 1 (32-ounce) bag frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
What to Do
- Place corn in a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle corn with salt and sugar; drizzle with water. Place cream cheese and butter on top of corn mixture (do not stir).
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 4 hours. Stir well before serving.
Garnish with bacon bits for an extra-special taste.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a twist on boring old salads? Our South-of-the-Border BBQ Chicken Salad is going to be a flavor loaded way to chow down on something light. This BBQ chicken salad recipe is simple, fast, and insanely delicious. One bit and you'll know what we mean!
- Chicken Ranch Casserole
- Hillbilly Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Baked Ziti
- Shortcut Chicken 'n' Dumplings
- Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast
- Creamy Chicken and Rice
- Slow Cooked Meat Loaf and Potatoes
- Slow Cookin' Magic: 28 Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Country Mac 'n' Cheese
- Saucy Italian Pot Roast