International Marinated Flank Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Steak, fajita seasoning, and veggies make this dish mouthwateringly good. It's a must try and it will certainly become part of your favorite recipes hall-of-fame!
What You'll Need
- 2 (1-1/2- to 2-pound) flank steaks, each cut into 3 or 4 pieces
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 1 (14-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies
What to Do
- Place steak and dressing in a large resealable plastic freezer bag. Marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain all but 1/3 cup dressing from steak. Place steak and reserved dressing in a 5-quart slow cooker; top with onion and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 4 hours. Remove meat, and shred with 2 forks. Place meat back into slow cooker before serving. Serve steak using a slotted spoon (see note).
You'll want to place your shredded meat back into the slow cooker before serving so the meat can absorb all of these flavorful juices that remain. Warmed cooked polenta or mashed potatoes make a nice bed in which to nestle the juicy shredded meat.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.