Slow Cooker Pizza Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take out the slow cooker, 'cause we've got a pizza dip recipe that's sure to be the "MVP" (that's "Most Valuable Pizza Dip") of your game day party. Our Slow Cooker Pizza Dip is a two-in-one pizza and dip combo that's ooey-gooey, easy-cheesy, and saucy-spectacular.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 (14-ounce) jars pizza sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil; saute sausage and onion 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned, breaking up sausage into smaller pieces.
- In a 2-quart or larger slow cooker, combine sauce, green pepper, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and salt. Add sausage mixture and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low 4 hours. When ready to serve, stir in mozzarella cheese.
- We like to serve this crowd-favorite pizza dip with wedges of a par-baked pizza crust, garlic-toasted baguette slices, or pita chips. Whichever you choose, they're gonna eat it right up!
- Looking for more great dip recipes? Check out our collection of game day favorites!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 162
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 4.2g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.6g 15 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 841mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.9g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 5.8g 0 %