We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
As colorful as a Mexican piñata, and bursting with flavor spoonful after spoonful.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
What to Do
- In a soup pot, brown the ground beef and onion over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
Tortilla Crisps make a great go-along.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 218
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 2.4g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 13g 27 %
- Cholesterol 26mg 9 %
- Sodium 531mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.5g 30 %
- Sugars 6.9g 0 %