Quick Spaghetti Beef Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Craving a beefy soup with lots of flavor? Good, 'cause you've found one! Our Quick Spaghetti Beef Soup is extra-hearty, 'cause it features lots of ground beef, spaghetti, and veggies. It's a flavorful soup recipe that the whole family will enjoy slurpin' up!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 cups vegetable juice cocktail or tomato juice
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons instant beef bouillon
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 pound spaghetti, broken into thirds
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
What to Do
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, cook ground beef 5 to 7 minutes or until browned; drain.
- Stir in vegetables, vegetable juice, water, beef bouillon, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add spaghetti to soup pot and cook 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked. Serve with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
We've got even more soup recipes like this one in our collection of Ground Beef Soup Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 11
- Calories 216
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 2.6g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 13g 25 %
- Cholesterol 28mg 9 %
- Sodium 845mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g 12 %
- Sugars 4.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.