Tropical Fruit Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll think you were transported to a breezy island retreat when you taste our chilled Tropical Fruit Soup. No cooking is required to turn out this smooth-as-can-be refreshing concoction that is your passport to the tropics.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup canned pineapple chunks, drained (one 8-ounce can)
- 1 small banana
- 1 cup pear, peach or apricot fruit juice nectar, chilled
- 1/2 cup half-and-half, chilled
- kiwi slices for garnish
What to Do
- In a blender jar, combine the pineapple chunks and banana; puree.
- Add the nectar and half-and-half and blend just until mixed.
- Chill thoroughly before serving. Garnish with kiwi slices.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!