We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A no-hassle, easy taste treat for any mealtime. And nobody complains about eating their veggies this way.
What You'll Need:
- 3 quarts milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced carrots
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 cups instant mashed potato buds or flakes
What To Do:
- In a large pot, combine all the ingredients except the potato buds or flakes. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Turn heat to low, stir in the potato buds or flakes, and let cook for 3 to 4 more minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
Add whatever kind or whatever amounts of frozen veggies you'd like. It will work fine. I often add an extra package of broccoli and a package of frozen lima beans along with the others. More seasoning, less seasoning, your favorite seasoning, make it any way at all.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 255
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 3.8g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 14g 28 %
- Cholesterol 23mg 8 %
- Sodium 284mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.2g 21 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?