We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A no-hassle, easy taste treat for any mealtime. And nobody complains about eating their veggies this way.
What You'll Need
- 3 quarts milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced carrots
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 cups instant mashed potato buds or flakes
What to Do
- In a large pot, combine all the ingredients except the potato buds or flakes. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Turn heat to low, stir in the potato buds or flakes, and let cook for 3 to 4 more minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
Add whatever kind or whatever amounts of frozen veggies you'd like. It will work fine. I often add an extra package of broccoli and a package of frozen lima beans along with the others. More seasoning, less seasoning, your favorite seasoning, make it any way at all.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 255
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 3.8g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 14g 28 %
- Cholesterol 23mg 8 %
- Sodium 284mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.2g 21 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).