We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A no-hassle, easy taste treat for any mealtime. And nobody complains about eating their veggies this way.
What You'll Need:
- 3 quarts milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced carrots
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 cups instant mashed potato buds or flakes
What To Do:
- In a large pot, combine all the ingredients except the potato buds or flakes. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Turn heat to low, stir in the potato buds or flakes, and let cook for 3 to 4 more minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
Add whatever kind or whatever amounts of frozen veggies you'd like. It will work fine. I often add an extra package of broccoli and a package of frozen lima beans along with the others. More seasoning, less seasoning, your favorite seasoning, make it any way at all.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We had a little fun in the Test Kitchen and turned your favorite banana bread upside-down! Our Upside-Down Banana Bread is great as-is or served with some vanilla ice cream. Just be warned, no matter how you decide to eat it, it'll be hard to stop at just one piece!