The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
As we’re all asked to stay at home and are challenged with the task of making 3 meals a day, nothing is better than this warm-you-up soup that’s made with lots of shortcut ingredients from the freezer aisle. And the best part, besides the taste, is that we can mix ‘n’ match the veggies based on what’s available.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen fully-cooked cocktail-sized meatballs, thawed
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled tortilla chips
What to Do
To finish this tasty soup, head on over to Easy Home Meals!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Maybe make a double batch and freeze some. This way you can cook once and eat twice…or three times. Now that’s our idea of an easy-peasy meal.
- For more amazing soup recipes, check out our collection of Sensational Soup Recipes!
- Plus, don't miss our Hearty Chicken & Corn Soup or our Copycat Tomato Soup.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs
The taste bud tingling flavor of horseradish adds a zesty flair to our Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs. This party-pleaser has the added flavor of smoky bacon bits sure to delight your hungry guests.