We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
As we’re all asked to stay at home and are challenged with the task of making 3 meals a day, nothing is better than this warm-you-up soup that’s made with lots of shortcut ingredients from the freezer aisle. And the best part, besides the taste, is that we can mix ‘n’ match the veggies based on what’s available.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen fully-cooked cocktail-sized meatballs, thawed
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled tortilla chips
What to Do
To finish this tasty soup, head on over to Easy Home Meals!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Maybe make a double batch and freeze some. This way you can cook once and eat twice…or three times. Now that’s our idea of an easy-peasy meal.
- For more amazing soup recipes, check out our collection of Sensational Soup Recipes!
- Plus, don't miss our Hearty Chicken & Corn Soup or our Copycat Tomato Soup.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.