We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
As we’re all asked to stay at home and are challenged with the task of making 3 meals a day, nothing is better than this warm-you-up soup that’s made with lots of shortcut ingredients from the freezer aisle. And the best part, besides the taste, is that we can mix ‘n’ match the veggies based on what’s available.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen fully-cooked cocktail-sized meatballs, thawed
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled tortilla chips
What to Do
To finish this tasty soup, head on over to Easy Home Meals!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Maybe make a double batch and freeze some. This way you can cook once and eat twice…or three times. Now that’s our idea of an easy-peasy meal.
- For more amazing soup recipes, check out our collection of Sensational Soup Recipes!
- Plus, don't miss our Hearty Chicken & Corn Soup or our Copycat Tomato Soup.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!