Italian Turkey Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a lighter version of one of our all-time favorites. I know, I know - ground turkey can be bland, but not if it's seasoned well.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- Form the mixture into meatballs, place on a cookie sheet that has been coated with cooking spray, and bake for 20 minutes, or until no pink remains.
Add to your favorite sauce and serve over spaghetti.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!