We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a new way to enjoy "light "with lots of Southwest flavor. We love turkey recipes year-round because they're so much better for you. And, by adding a bit of a taco zest, we know you're going to be looking for plenty of ways to work turkey into your next weeknight dinner.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds turkey drumsticks or thighs
- 1 package (1/4 ounces) taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup ketchup
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the turkey drumsticks in a shallow baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the taco seasoning mix and ketchup; pour over the drumsticks.
- Bake for 2 to 2-1/2 hours, or until the turkey is done, basting occasionally. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
If you'd like to reheat these so they'll taste like an all-day Texas barbecue, warm them on the grill about 20 to 30 minutes before dinnertime. Turn drumsticks occasionally, basting.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!