Turkey Bistro Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lighten up at the grill and beat the boring burger blues with this tasty turkey burger recipe that'll make you feel like you're dining in a French bistro even when you're in your own backyard!
What You'll Need:
- 1 to 1-1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons herb cream cheese (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Divide mixture into 4 equal amounts and make 4 patties.
- Grill patties 8 to 12 minutes, until no pink remains and patties are completely cooked through, turning them over halfway through grilling.
- Herb cream cheese is available in the refrigerator section of the supermarket, near the other specialty cream cheeses.
- Why not serve these on whole wheat rolls that you've spread with additional herb cheese spread? Yummy!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 0.7
- Calories from Fat 0.1
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 872mg 36 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.2g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.