Simple Turkey One-Pot
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why wait for Thanksgiving to enjoy those comfort tastes we all love? Toss everything together in your slow cooker and you'll have a complete one-pot turkey dinner without any work.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package stuffing cubes
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 (3-pound) boneless turkey breast
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 carrots, cut into 1-inch chunks
What to Do
- Coat a 3-1/2-quart (or larger) slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place stuffing cubes in cooker and add water, butter, onion, mushrooms, and cranberries; mix well. Sprinkle turkey breast with basil, salt, and pepper.
- Place turkey over stuffing mixture then place carrots around turkey. Cover and cook on low setting 7 to 8 hours.
- Remove turkey to a cutting board, and slice. Place carrots on a serving platter. Stir stuffing until thoroughly mixed and allow to sit 5 minutes. Spoon onto platter with carrots and serve with sliced turkey.
- If you're a fan of this recipe, then check out How to Cook with Your Slow Cooker, Plus 11 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes!
- Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!