We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's a load of fresh vegetables in this easy recipe for Turkey Cacciatore. This lighter dinner recipe was created so you could enjoy the old-world flavors with less guilt!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, halved and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 5 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless turkey breast, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers, onion, and mushrooms, and sauce 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender. Transfer to a bowl, cover, and set aside.
- Add turkey to saucepan and cook about 5 minutes, or until outside of turkey is no longer pink. Return vegetables to saucepan. Stir in spaghetti sauce, water, and black pepper. Reduce heat to medium-low and continue cooking 25 to 30 minutes, or until turkey is tender and cooked through, stirring occasionally.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).