The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
There's a load of fresh vegetables in this easy recipe for Turkey Cacciatore. This lighter dinner recipe was created so you could enjoy the old-world flavors with less guilt!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, halved and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 5 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless turkey breast, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers, onion, and mushrooms, and sauce 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender. Transfer to a bowl, cover, and set aside.
- Add turkey to saucepan and cook about 5 minutes, or until outside of turkey is no longer pink. Return vegetables to saucepan. Stir in spaghetti sauce, water, and black pepper. Reduce heat to medium-low and continue cooking 25 to 30 minutes, or until turkey is tender and cooked through, stirring occasionally.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!