Turkey "Crab" Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For that "Gee, what do I feel like having?" night, try Turkey "Crab" Cakes. Never again will we have to wonder what to do with that little bit of leftover turkey.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups shredded cooked white or dark turkey
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, mix together turkey, bread crumbs, onion, and salt. In another medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except oil.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to turkey mixture; mix well. Form mixture into equal-sized patties.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook about 5 minutes on each side, until brown and done.
There are many brands of precooked turkey available in the market, so you don't even have to start cooking a whole turkey to enjoy these!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 283
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 3.0g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 15g 29 %
- Cholesterol 79mg 26 %
- Sodium 685mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 1.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These aren't just your run-of-the-mill doughnuts. Our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts are unexpectedly addictive! They're made with a delicious combo of mashed potatoes, buttermilk, and other tasty ingredients. They have a dense, cake-like texture to them that makes them extra-yummy. Once you try these easy potato donuts, there's no looking back!