We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Got leftover turkey? We've got the perfect recipe to take advantage of it. Our Turkey "Everything" is an all-in-one combo that bakes up as a hearty, creamy comforting casserole.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked turkey
- 2 cups diced celery
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup crushed potato chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, celery, rice, almonds, green pepper, onion, lime juice, salt, and black pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and mushroom soup; add to turkey mixture and stir to combine all ingredients. Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish. Top with crushed potato chips.
- Bake 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 423
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 27g 41 %
- Saturated Fat 2.9g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 26g 52 %
- Cholesterol 73mg 24 %
- Sodium 1,222mg 51 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.3g 13 %
- Sugars 2.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!