Turkey Meat Loaf Florentine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Meat loaf has been around for a long time, but lately we've discovered how versatile it can be. Here's a winner that's lower in fat. Why, it just gets better every time we make it.
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon bottle chopped garlic
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients. Place the mixture in a 9'x5' loaf pan that has been coated with cooking spray or on a foil-lined baking sheet (that has been coated with cooking spray) and shape the mixture into a loaf.
- Bake for about 1 hour, or until cooked through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says you have to go outside to make an amazing BBQ dinner? Not us! With our recipe for Skillet Barbecued Chicken you can cook up a summer favorite...indoors! So, whether it's snowing, raining, or you just don't feel like firing up the grill, this barbecue chicken recipe is just perfect. Trust us, every bite is lip-smackin' good.