Grilled PB & M
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever tried a Fluffernutter sandwich? If you haven't, oh boy, you're missing out! Our Grilled PB & M has a little bit of a twist on this classic peanut butter and marshmallow creme classic! We take it to the next level by adding a little bit of butter to each side, and cooking it up like a grilled cheese! Talk about a comforting classic.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 8 thick slices egg bread (challah)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
What to Do
- Spread the marshmallow creme evenly over 4 slices of bread.
- Spread peanut butter over remaining 4 slices of bread and place peanut butter side down over the marshmallow creme; to make sandwiches. Spread 1 tablespoon butter, evenly on top of all 4 sandwiches.
- In a large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Place sandwiches buttered-side up in the skillet in batches, if necessary, and cook about 1 minute per side. Turn sandwiches over and cook 1 more minute or until golden and the peanut butter and the marshmallow crème begin to melt. Serve immediately.
- Did you know that New Englanders are very passionate about the Fluffernutter? Really, we can't blame them. If you want more New England favorites, check out our Boston Baked Beans, this scrumptious Dublin Lobster, and of course, our Awesome Blueberry Pie!
- Are you peanut butter obsessed? If so you have to check out our Bacon Peanut Butter Mug Cake, and our 5-Star Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Cake! Talk about YUM!
- Have you ever had a Fluffernutter? Tell us all about it in the comments below!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Speaking of classics, if you want some great cake recipes, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 497
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 5.4g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 14g 28 %
- Cholesterol 72mg 24 %
- Sodium 527mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.8g 19 %
- Sugars 22g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!