Grilled PB & M
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't miss the jelly when you taste this warm and melty twist on a classic peanut butter sandwich that gets its richness from another kid-pleasing favorite, marshmallow creme. Grilled PB & M will be your new favorite sandwich!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 8 slices egg bread
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened, divided (see Note)
What To Do:
- Spread the marshmallow creme evenly over 4 slices of bread.
- Spread the peanut butter over the remaining 4 slices of bread and place peanut butter-side down over the other slices to make sandwiches. Using 1 tablespoon butter, evenly coat the tops of the sandwiches.
- In a large skillet, melt the remaining 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat. Place the sandwiches buttered-side up in the skillet and grill for about 1 minute.
- Turn the sandwiches over and grill for 1 more minute, or until golden. Serve immediately.
Some people say these taste better cooked in unsalted butter, but to me it doesn't matter; I like the slightly salty flavor of regular butter. If you want to get really adventurous, add some sliced bananas to the sandwiches. The kids'll love it!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 463
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 6.6g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 56mg 19 %
- Sodium 477mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 64g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 11 %
- Sugars 16g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!