We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No long hours of waiting or preparation for this twist on classic Chicken Parmesan. Turkey Parmesan can be served pronto--the perfect solution to dinner on the double!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 pound turkey cutlets
- 1/4 cup classic Italian-seasoned coating mix for chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup tomato-basil pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Place cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/8-inch thickness, using a mallet or rolling pin. Coat both sides of cutlets with coating mix.
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add cutlets; cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Transfer to a serving platter; keep warm.
- Place sauce in a microwave-safe dish; microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until heated. Spoon over cutlets; sprinkle with cheese.
Save prep time by purchasing preseasoned coating mix; all you need is in one convenient package. You can find this coating mix in the baking section of your supermarket.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 232
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 20g 40 %
- Cholesterol 42mg 14 %
- Sodium 473mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 2.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These aren't just your run-of-the-mill doughnuts. Our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts are unexpectedly addictive! They're made with a delicious combo of mashed potatoes, buttermilk, and other tasty ingredients. They have a dense, cake-like texture to them that makes them extra-yummy. Once you try these easy potato donuts, there's no looking back!