Creamy Pumpkin Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Creamy Pumpkin Pie recipe is so smooth and delightful, it'll be gone in a flash! In fact, you might want to make two of these creamy pumpkin pies for your next Autumn get-together so that everyone gets a taste. Whether you're serving it at a Thanksgiving celebration or as an after-dinner treat, you'll love indulging in the best pumpkin pie recipe of the season. And don't be afraid to share this easy pumpkin pie recipe with your friends, so that everyone can enjoy! (And if you're looking for even more pumpkin desserts, check out Our Favorite Canned Pumpkin Recipes!)
What You'll Need
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except pie shell; pour mixture into pie shell.
- Bake 20 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake an additional 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Check out more great recipes for the holidays with our free eCookbook, 25 Scrumptious Pies & Desserts for Thanksgiving and Beyond.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 371
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 7.2g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.5g 17 %
- Cholesterol 60mg 20 %
- Sodium 544mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 51g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.3g 13 %
- Sugars 28g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.