Peppery Veal Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One of the easiest ways to season meat is with a blend of seasonings, called a rub. It forms a flavorful crust around the meat that's very "in" these days.
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cracked black peppercorns, or coarse ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 veal loin chops (about 2 pounds total)
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients except the chops; mix well.
- Evenly rub the seasoning mixture over the chops.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the veal chops and cook for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until browned, and cooked to desired doneness. Serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!