We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kick up the flavor and nutrition in one of your favorite veggies by roasting it in the oven! Our recipe for Roasted Cauliflower is so easy and so good, you'll have everyone at the table gobbling it up!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Add cauliflower and gently toss until evenly coated. Place on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender, turning once halfway through cooking.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)