Spinach Casserole Surprise
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We always like to go the extra mile for the holidays, but that doesn't have to mean lots of work! Take advantage of some market shortcuts for this holiday-festive Spinach Casserole Surprise. This comforting veggie bake will team with any of your holiday favorites.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10-ounces) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, butter, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add spinach; mix well.
- Spoon mixture into casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheese, then with pecans.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and top is golden.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This classic dessert is so special, it's worthy of being on a White House menu. Come to think of it...it was! This is one of the desserts that was served when former President Kennedy and his family hosted a luncheon for Princess Grace Kelly. The good news is, you don't have to be royalty to enjoy our White House Strawberries Romanoff!