Country Corn Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's no reason to buy ready-made for the biggest holidays of the season, when a homestyle go-along like our tasty country Corn Casserole is so easy to make. This hearty veggie bake fits Thanksgiving and Christmas perfectly, and takes almost no time thanks to a few shortcuts from the freezer asile!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coarsely broken butter crackers
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine corn, eggs, milk, flour, vanilla, sugar, salt, and pepper. Pour into a 1-1/2-quart ungreased casserole dish.
- Combine butter and cracker crumbs and sprinkle evenly over top of the casserole.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until set.
- We used Ritz® crackers to make this corn casserole, but any butter-type crackers or saltine crackers will work.
- If you loved this Country Corn Casserole, we bet you'll love our Easy Corn Fritters too!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 153
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 6.6g 13 %
- Cholesterol 84mg 28 %
- Sodium 311mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 5.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's nothing more warm and cozy than a big bowl of chicken soup. And when we're looking for a way to add even more heartiness to our bowls, noodles aren't the only option - wild rice is great too! Our Chicken & Wild Rice Soup is a warm-ya-up favorite that's full of flavor.