Hot Artichoke Spread
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
The ultimate party food, homemade Hot Artichoke Spread is sure to win you raves at your next get-together. Don't miss this chance to show off your hot party dip as the best in town!
What You'll Need:
1 cup mayonnaise
2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained (see Notes)
1 cup Parmesan cheese
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 drop hot pepper sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, process all ingredients until well combined. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until golden and heated through.
- You can use 2 (9-ounce) thawed and drained packages of frozen artichoke hearts instead of canned, if you prefer.
- Serve this with crackers, sliced bread or carrot and celery sticks. It also works well if you make this in several small baking dishes (microwave-safe ones, if planning to reheat in the microwave). After they cool, wrap them in plastic wrap and freeze for later use. When ready to use them, just unwrap and heat in the oven or microwave.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
12 26 13