Roast Beef Crostini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Known as little toasts in Italian, these big-on-flavor toasty appetizers will take your taste buds to Tuscany, with no passport required! When you serve our Roast Beef Crostini recipe, everybody will think you have an Italian chef in your kitchen!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-pound) loaf Italian or French bread, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 cups (8-ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil and garlic; brush lightly over bread slices and bake 6 to 8 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove bread from oven and layer each slice with roast beef, roasted peppers, and cheese.
- Bake 2 to 4 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was under lock and key with our Test Kitchen supervisor for years. It was a family recipe and she finally did share it with us. So, here you go. Make sure you let us know how much you like Cold Fudge Cake in the recipe comments below.