The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Game Day Recipes: 30 Best Munchies for a Crowd
Roast Beef Crostini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 18 pieces
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
Known as little toasts in Italian, these big-on-flavor toasty appetizers will take your taste buds to Tuscany, with no passport required! When you serve our Roast Beef Crostini recipe, everybody will think you have an Italian chef in your kitchen!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-pound) loaf Italian or French bread, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 cups (8-ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil and garlic; brush lightly over bread slices and bake 6 to 8 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove bread from oven and layer each slice with roast beef, roasted peppers, and cheese.
- Bake 2 to 4 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
May 29, 2013
I wonder if it would add flavor if you made the olive oil and garlic early and let it sit for an hour to infuse the flavors?
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.