Maple Pecan Baked Brie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Maple Pecan Baked Brie is our best baked Brie yet! We know our easy baked Brie recipe is going to be the star at your next get together. Melty, cheesy goodness, served with crunchy pecans and drizzled with sweet maple syrup; this cheese board recipe is a delicious compliment for your seasonal fruits, and favorite crackers! In between bites, everyone will be raving about how your Maple Pecan Baked Brie is the hit of their holiday season.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8 ounce) Brie cheese round, well chilled
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed (from a 17.25-ounce package)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place Brie in center of puff pastry sheet. Bring edges up to center, completely covering Brie; pinch dough firmly to seal. Trim and discard any excess dough and place seam-side down on a large rimmed baking sheet. Brush with egg.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until pastry is golden.
- Place Brie on serving platter, drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with pecans. Let cool 5 minutes, then serve.
- Serve with sliced apples, pears, or your favorite crackers.
- Can't get enough cheese? We've got a collection of our Best Mac and Cheese Recipes just for you!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"