The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Game Day Recipes: 30 Best Munchies for a Crowd
Maple Pecan Baked Brie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
This Maple Pecan Baked Brie is our best baked Brie yet! We know our easy baked Brie recipe is going to be the star at your next get together. Melty, cheesy goodness, served with crunchy pecans and drizzled with sweet maple syrup; this cheese board recipe is a delicious compliment for your seasonal fruits, and favorite crackers! In between bites, everyone will be raving about how your Maple Pecan Baked Brie is the hit of their holiday season.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8 ounce) Brie cheese round, well chilled
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed (from a 17.25-ounce package)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place Brie in center of puff pastry sheet. Bring edges up to center, completely covering Brie; pinch dough firmly to seal. Trim and discard any excess dough and place seam-side down on a large rimmed baking sheet. Brush with egg.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until pastry is golden.
- Place Brie on serving platter, drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with pecans. Let cool 5 minutes, then serve.
- Serve with sliced apples, pears, or your favorite crackers.
- Can't get enough cheese? We've got a collection of our Best Mac and Cheese Recipes just for you!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's nothing like homemade pierogies! With a flavor-packed potato filling, tender homemade dough, and sweet caramelized onions, it's no wonder why this Polish recipe has become so popular throughout the world. Once you try our Old-Fashioned Pierogies, we're sure you'll fall in love!