Maple Pecan Baked Brie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Maple Pecan Baked Brie is our best baked Brie yet! We know our easy baked Brie recipe is going to be the star at your next get together. Melty, cheesy goodness, served with crunchy pecans and drizzled with sweet maple syrup; this cheese board recipe is a delicious compliment for your seasonal fruits, and favorite crackers! In between bites, everyone will be raving about how your Maple Pecan Baked Brie is the hit of their holiday season.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8 ounce) Brie cheese round, well chilled
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed (from a 17.25-ounce package)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place Brie in center of puff pastry sheet. Bring edges up to center, completely covering Brie; pinch dough firmly to seal. Trim and discard any excess dough and place seam-side down on a large rimmed baking sheet. Brush with egg.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until pastry is golden.
- Place Brie on serving platter, drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with pecans. Let cool 5 minutes, then serve.
- Serve with sliced apples, pears, or your favorite crackers.
- Can't get enough cheese? We've got a collection of our Best Mac and Cheese Recipes just for you!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.