Easy Sweet Potato Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can almost smell this Sweet Potato Pie recipe baking in the oven...before you've even started! This is holiday tradition at its best!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (29-ounce) cans sweet potatoes or yams, drained
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a blender, combine sweet potatoes and evaporated milk; blend until smooth. Pour into a large bowl and set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients to blender and blend until well combined, scraping down sides as needed. Add to sweet potato mixture; mix well then pour into prepared pie plate, mounding mixture in center.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before serving.
It doesn't take much to make this pie look festive...simply top each slice with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!