Simple Surf 'n' Turf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't need reservations at an expensive restaurant in order to get that delicious steak and seafood you're craving. The recipe for our Simple Surf 'n' Turf is so easy to make, you'll even impress yourself with your chef-like skills!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (6-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks (1 to 1-1/2-inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 raw, colossal shrimp, peeled & deveined, tails on
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add steaks and cook 7 to 9 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in another large skillet over medium heat, melt remaining butter. Add garlic and shrimp and cook 2 to 4 minutes or until pink in color, turning once.
- Stir in cream and parsley and cook just until hot. Serve sauce and shrimp over steaks.
Love is in the air, so check out our collection of romantic recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a hard time deciding which Halloween candies you want to eat first, then you're going to love this recipe for Halloween Candy Bark. We took some tips from Dr. Frankenstein and created a bark made from an assortment of your favorite candy. The results are "monstrously" good!