Tonight's One Skillet Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With Tonight's One Skillet Steak, there's no marinating, no fancy ingredients, and just one skillet. Boy, oh boy! This sure does sound perfect for tonight (or any night)!
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds beef cubed steak
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard (see Note)
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper; mix well. Completely coat cubed steak with flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and saute steaks for 6 to 8 minutes, until juices run clear, turning once. Place steaks on a covered serving platter. Drain excess liquid from skillet and reduce heat to low. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, and mustard; add to skillet.
- Return cubed steaks to skillet, completely coating them with mayonnaise mixture. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through.
You might want to use Dijon-style mustard one time and another time try one of the many mustard blends that are readily available in the supermarket.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!