- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 10 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package butter-flavor crackers, crushed
cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 2 cups chunked cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine crushed crackers and butter; mix well and set aside 1/4 cup of mixture. Spoon remaining mixture into prepared baking dish. Evenly distribute chicken over cracker layer. Sprinkle water chestnuts over chicken.
- In a large bowl, combine mushroom and chicken soups, sour cream, water, garlic, basil, and pepper; mix well and pour over water chestnuts and chicken. Sprinkle with reserved cracker mixture.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
We'd recommend also bringing along a nice, crispy salad!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES