Maple Walnut Drops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Boy, oh boy, we just love the taste of real maple syrup. These are like taking a trip to Vermont with every bite.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat the butter, sugars, maple syrup, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add the flour, oatmeal, and salt to the sugar mixture and mix until well blended. Stir in the walnuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set. Let the cookies cool on baking sheets about 2 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
You can substitute pancake syrup for real maple syrup. The flavor isn't as strong, but they're still yummy.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!