Bacon Lover's Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like easy deviled eggs with bacon, then you're going to love our Bacon Lover's Deviled Eggs! This deviled eggs recipe combines two all-time favorite ingredients to make one amazingly delicious side dish.
What You'll Need:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits, plus some extra for garnish
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced, with a few pieces reserved for garnish
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and scallions; mix well.
- Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture and place on a platter. Garnish with a few bacon bits and scallions. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Clear the deck sailors! Our recipe for Avocado Breakfast Boats is so good it'll blow your taste buds right out of the water! Just imagine a fresh avocado and tomato salsa mixed together and served over fluffy, scrambled eggs right in the avocado "boats"...it's a breakfast delight!