Last Minute Applesauce Dessert
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a dessert in a hurry? Here's one that's super-quick and delicious, but the best part is... you don't really have to make anything! Just combine all the elements and you have a yummy dessert with a pretty presentation. That's why we call it Last Minute Applesauce Dessert!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups applesauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash nutmeg
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 (1/2-inch) slices pound cake
- Whipped cream or frozen whipped topping, thawed, for garnish
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, and lemon juice.
- Toast pound cake slices until golden brown on both sides. Put on serving plates and top with applesauce mixture.
- Garnish with whipped cream or whipped topping.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted...they're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.