"That Cherry Stuff"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We cannot tell a lie...we love this fluff dessert, and so will your whole gang! It's not just easy to make, it's yummy to eat. Before you know it, they'll be asking for "That Cherry Stuff" over and over again!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts (any kind)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, fold together all ingredients.
- Spoon into a serving bowl or individual dessert glasses. Chill before serving.
If you liked this cherry dessert recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Top 15 Recipes with Cherries!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 436
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 20g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 7.8g 39 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.2g 16 %
- Cholesterol 38mg 13 %
- Sodium 194mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 60g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 9 %
- Sugars 34g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.