We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You only need five ingredients to put together this Peach Cobbler that'll knock their socks off! We've added a little brown sugar and cinnamon to sweet sliced peaches, to make this easy scrape-the-sides-clean cobbler.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons light brown sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cans (16 ounces each) sliced peaches, drained
- Cooking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/4 cup flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and cinnamon; mix well. Stir in peaches until evenly coated. Place in a prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining flour and brown sugar; sprinkle over peach mixture.
- Coat the top with cooking spray and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until top is lightly browned. Spoon into individual serving dishes.
We've got more peach dessert favorites you'll love in our collection of Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In keeping up with Mardi Gras tradition we came up with this recipe for Mardi Gras King Cake that's so good it's guaranteed to keep the party going and going and going. Our king cake recipe features classic cinnamon flavor and a sugary glaze in traditional colors!
- Dreamy Tiramisu
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Treats for Your Sweetheart: 14 Valentine's Day Desserts eCookbook
- Buttercream Frosting
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Hotel Rice Pudding
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Triple Chocolate Mess
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix